You can use Google's Workspace for email while hosting your domain on a cPanel. For this, you'll have to configure your MX records in cPanel to point to Google's Workspace mail servers.
You can configure MX records for Google Workspace in cPanel's admin dashboard.
Steps to configure MX records for G Suite in cPanel:
- Log in to your cPanel dashboard.
- Go to Zone Editor within the Domains section.
- Click on the MX Record link for the domain that you want to configure.
- Enter priority and destination values and click on the Add an MX Record button.
Google Workspace MX Records
Priority Destination 1 ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM 5 ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM 5 ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM 10 ASPMX2.GOOGLEMAIL.COM 10 ASPMX3.GOOGLEMAIL.COM
- Repeat the process with the rest of the entries.
- Delete previously configured MX record entries. (optional, if you've previously configured other MX records for the domain)
- Click on the Manage icon.
- Find the MX entries that doesn't belong to Google and click on the Delete button.
- Click on the Continue button to confirm deletion.
- Repeat the steps with other MX entries.
Comment anonymously. Login not required.