Google Analytics is an excellent tool for web analytics. You can use it to track visitors to your websites with multitudes of metrics, reporting, and analysis tools. On the other hand, Google AdSense is very good at monitoring your Adsense earnings.
While both excel at their job, it gets better as you can get the best of both by viewing your Google Adsense data in Google Analytics. It enables you to view page-level performance reports of your Adsense earning, among other things, as this is only possible by combining Analytics data and can't be done by Adsense alone.
Steps to track Google Adsense earnings in Google Analytics:
- Log in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click on the ADMIN link at the bottom of the left sidebar.
- The Admin interface should look something as the followings with sections for Account, Property, and View.
- Select the Google Analytics account in which your property or website is.
- Select the property or website of the website that you want to track your Google Adsense earnings.
- Click on Adsense Linking.
- Click on NEW ADSENSE LINK.
- Select the AdSense property.
- Click continue.
- You can now view your Adsense performance in xxx→yyy.
- You can also add AdSense metrics to your dashboard.
Comment anonymously. Login not required.